Careers at ShinTekk
FlexTekk, Inc., parent company of ShinTekk, is always looking for entrepreneurial-driven and exceptional individuals to join our team. If we don’t have any current positions open that interest you, please check back again for new postings as our company continues to grow.
Inside Sales Rep. (Part Time)
Are you a determined and friendly professional with an advanced understanding of human behavior and how to influence and drive sales from consumers, professionals and businesses? If so, you might be a great fit for our company. We are a start-up with a patented strength training and rehabilitation tool (and other new products in the pipeline), and we are looking for a self-starter inside sales person to work with our Head of Marketing to support sales efforts for our proven product. The ideal candidate has a ‘can do’ attitude, a tireless and focused work ethic, and an insatiable appetite to continually research leads, uncover new deals and improve sales results!
- Conduct research to identify new customer (athletes, runners, fitness buffs, dancers, etc.), business (owners of sports and fitness businesses and retailers), partner, blogger, and distributor leads to expand sales for ShinTekk
- Make outbound calls to leads to convert health & wellness professionals (athletic trainers, physical therapists, sports medicine clinicians, etc.), business owners, teams (pro, college, Olympic) and consumers to ShinTekk customers
- Field inbound calls from partner, affiliate and customer leads
- Administer the Partner Program, including outbound calls to leads to sign up new Partners (athletic trainers, bloggers, business owners, etc.); creating and executing lead generation campaigns (all channels), partner communications to improve engagement, retention, market reach, and sales through partner channel; and manage partner accounts to encourage them to promote and sell ShinTekk to generate sales
- Maintain all sales activities, deals, and communications for all outbound and inbound sales for customers and partners in the Hubspot CRM platform; reports will be run in Hubspot to report on lead activities deals in the pipeline, and revenue results
- Make recommendations for improvements to reach and convert leads and/or the discontinuation of poor performing target markets
- Adhere to and ensure all costs are accounted for in the sales budget
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus, but sales experience is the primary requirement, including cold calling, building a significant sales pipeline, and closing deals
- Proven track record in inside sales
- Experience working for a start-up company preferred
- Excellent communication and decision-making skills
- Familiarity with inbound marketing and lead generation and how it works with sales process
- Knowledge of CRM systems and Microsoft Office Products; Experience in Hubspot CRM a plus
This is an onsite part-time position that could turn into full-time for the right person. Compensation is hourly plus commission on all sales generated.
Please complete the form below and provide a cover letter and resume to be considered for an open or future position.